Las Vegas, NV – October 19, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — The Division of Mortgage Lending continues to diligently enforce mortgage lending laws by disciplining 7 entities for various violations of those laws.
The Division has recently taken the following actions:
- Cease & Desist Order for The Consumer Advocacy Group and Kristy Sinsara – to view the order, go to http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-04_FinalOrder_TheConsumerAdvocacyGroupAndKristySinsara.PDF.
- Cease & Desist Order for Pronto Solutions and Angela Gavilan – to view the order, go to http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-11ProntoSolutions&AngelaGavilan-OrdertoCeaseandDesist.PDF.
- Cease & Desist Order for Mortgage Planners Advantage and Ray Donald – to view the order, go to http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-12MortgagePlannersAdvantageandRayDonald-OrdertoCeaseandDesist.PDF.
- Cease & Desist Order and fine imposed for Phyllis Hilsabeck – to view the orders, go to http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-05_LasVegasEscrowServicesLLCandPatriciaBascom-OrderToCeaseAndDesist.pdf and http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-11PhyllisHilsabeck-IntenttoImposeFine.PDF.
- Order to Discontinue for Las Vegas Escrow Services, LLC and Patricia Bascom – to view the order, go to http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-05-LasVegasEscrowSvcs-IntenttoRevokeLicense.PDF.
- Fine imposed for BM Real Estate Services, Inc., dba Priority Financial Network – to view the order, go to http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-11PriorityFinancialNetwork-IntenttoImposeFine.PDF.
- Fine imposed for Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC – to view the order, go to http://mld.nv.gov/Orders/2010/2010-10-11Castle&CookeMortgage-IntenttoImposeFine.PDF.
“Today’s announcement once again highlights our continuing commitment to protecting Nevada consumers,” said Mortgage Lending Commissioner Joe Waltuch. “Those allowing or participating in inappropriate mortgage-related activity will be held accountable.” To review all of the Division’s administrative actions, go to http://mld.nv.gov/PublicInformation.htm. For more information about the Division of Mortgage Lending, visit http://mld.nv.gov/index.htm.
Department of Business & Industry
555 East Washington Avenue, Suite 4900
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Phone (702) 486-2750 | Fax (702) 486-2758